Join us on our journey to making this ugly-split level a home that we can learn to love, one DIY project at a time.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

More Planks for the End of the Hall

Hello! I finally convinced my husband to put more wood on our walls! After the plank wall above our front door turned out so awesome I was inspired to find more small places to board up my walls.  It was so inexpensive and it had such a huge impact on the way our living room feels.  So we decided to put up some more at the end of the hallway.  

This one was not as easy because my husband had to take off all the trim around the doors before he installed the wood.  Still, it only took a day over the weekend so not too bad for a huge impact.

I had to change the mirror out because the silver rimmed one got lost against the white and just didn't have any pizzaz.  I found it at Home Goods.

Before we added the wood the end of the hall looked like this:


After: 



1 comment: