Join us on our journey to making this ugly-split level a home that we can learn to love, one DIY project at a time.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

William's Room Updated

Well I have updated W's room with a little homework table and a 'mud room' drop of station by his door.  I don't dare call it a mud room area in my house or my boy will have mud in there before I can blink.  He is VERY literal. :)  Say hello to Piper, our pooch, also!  Here's the room and the pooch and the boy:







And William says hello. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the Scandi feel this room has! Great job! Also, our dogs look a lot alike and we live in a split level as well. I kinda love ours, thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley! I just found your blog today and I love the ideas of what I could do to fix up my house -- it is almost the exact same layout as yours. I wanted to contact you to ask if you have any pictures/ideas for the laundry room and to see if you have any further updates, but I couldn't figure out how to contact you, so I thought I'd try to post here (even though I see your last post is 9 months old). Feel free to mail me directly if you would like. Thank you! Tara

    ReplyDelete